Thank you for shopping at brandaspal.com!
We offer a refund and/or exchange within the first 30 days of your purchase, if 30 days have passed since your purchase, you will not be offered a refund and/or exchange of any kind.
• Eligibility for Refunds and Exchanges
• Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
• The item must be in the original packaging.
• To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
• Only regular priced items may be refunded, sale items cannot be refunded.
If the item in question was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at (Add Relevant Email Address) and send your item to: (Relevant Address).
It's fine to choose to offer refunds on some items but not on others. Common non-returnable items include:
Food and perishables
• Please do not send the product back to the manufacturer. It must be sent to the following Address (Relevant Address which you received when placing the order).
• You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
• Shipping costs are non-refundable! If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
• Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
• Please see, we can not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
How can I prevent return fraud?
Return fraud refers to a customer gaining financially from the return process, resulting in your business losing profits or inventory. There are many different types of return fraud, such as “wardrobing,” which refers to customers purchasing an item, using it, and then returning it used.
The nature of eCommerce makes it harder to spot and prevent return fraud than in brick-and-mortar stores. Some signs of eCommerce return fraud are excessive loss of inventory, an above-average increase in the number of returns, and shrinking margins because of returns.
To prevent eCommerce return fraud, experts recommend requiring proof of purchase when accepting returns, as well as only refunding to the original payment method (or even just to store credit).